Quad Biking is the perfect way to sample the thrill of motorsport machinery amongst the beautiful surroundings of the Great Outdoors.
Powerful, easy to handle and great fun to ride, even if you’re a complete novice you’ll soon be blasting down forest tracks like a seasoned professional, thanks to our expert instructors.
In fact they’re such an accessible form of motorsport fun that anyone can soon find themselves careering along bumpy woodland paths, even if you’ve never stepped into a go-kart or ridden a motorbike before.
Here you have an amazing manmade track with jumps and chicanes on which you can put pedal (or thumb) to the metal and duck, weave and overtake fellow racers.
The powerful Yamaha Breeze 125ccs will allow you to burn up the track and cruise past your competitors.
At over one mile long, it's one of the longest tracks in the country and can accommodate at least 15 quads racing at the same time. You can blast down the straights, negotiate tough corners, snake through s-bends and catch some air time on the awesome jumps.
You will be briefed and shown how to work the quads by ACU qualified instructors. You will then be kitted out with helmets, gloves and body armour. Then after a 15 minute warm up and practice laps, everyone gets let loose on their own quad for 30 mins.
- All safety gear and full briefing and tuition
- The event will last around 2 hours for a group of 15.
- Food is not included but is available on site. For example, a burger and chips is around £5.
- Participants MUST wear suitable safe clothing: long sleeved shirts, jean and shoes. No T-shirts or shorts.
- Disposable overalls are available to purchase for £5.