WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
Set in 47 acres of woodland, with a total of 18 different playing zones and a capacity of around 200, this is one of the largest and best paintball sites on the south coast.
Each combat zone varies in size, terrain and the tactical obstacles to overcome, varying from open plan, through to dense woodland. On a typical full day you will expect to play 9 different zones in which you will play a variety of different games. In the Tyre Fields, Barricage Fields, Village and Woodland Zones you will be pushed to your limits with one of the most exciting adventures you have ever had!
- 100 paintballs (extra balls approx £7 per 100).
- Semi-automatic Inferno Markers.
- Full clothing and equipment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Morning Session - 8:40am Arrival, session finish 12pm
- Afternoon Session - 12:40pm Arrival, session finish 4pm