WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
This centre has the longest track and fastest karts in the southwest (Biz LeMonde Honda twin engined pro karts to be exact), so those of you looking for the location for your high-octane stag adventure, look no further. This is as close as it gets to Formula One without the worry of an irritating German in front of you.
After arriving you will have a safety briefing, then be divided up for your sessions. The arrive and drive operates in 10 minute slots. You will begin your race with a lap behind the pace car, with 30 drivers to a race. The first few laps should be used to test your handling of the car and warm the tires and brakes up before you really put your toe down.
For those doing more than one slot, you will race in alternate slots to give you a much needed break between races. 30 min racetime overall.
- Race suits, helmets and gloves are all included.
- Cafeteria on site selling light refreshments, drinks and (if you're lucky) bacon butties.
- Computerised lap timing subject to availability.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please note that this activity is only available at 12pm, 1pm & 2pm.
- We advise you to bring a change of clothes in case it rains. There are lockers and changing facilities on site.
- Please note that sandals or flip flops must not be worn.
- Please note there is a minimum height of 5ft and maximum weight of 18 stone.