Experience some high speed spills at one of the largest tarmac race tracks in the Southwest. This is a totally custom built complex that really will impress those that have previously been used to spinning round an aircraft hangar on a glorified lawn mower.
At over 510 metres in length it is longer than many of the outdoor ‘pro race' circuits and this includes a straight of over 120 metres on which the mini motorbikes can reach a speed of up to 45 mph... These aren't any old motorbikes - they're Polini production race bikes - so expect quality and speed! The track twists and turns and is packed with chicanes and hair pins. The venue also has an excellent bar and restaurant area, which is elevated over the track to allow superb viewing of the action. There are also numerous TV screens in the bar area, which cover all the action.
- Safety briefing
- Grand Prix: practice laps, heats, quarter finals for all, semi finals, finals, cups and bubbly
The mini motorbikes all have powerful 40cc race engines, allowing you to reach speeds in the region of 45 mph. However, we cannot be accountable for the gravitational effects on acceleration owing to how many beers you have consumed in the preceding months!
- Full race timing printouts
- Full cafeteria facilities are provided on site
- Changing rooms
- Allow approximately half a day for this event
- Appropriate footwear must be worn (i.e. no flip flops or sandals!)
- Mini Grand Prix can be arranged on request (Grand Prix without the semi finals)
- 10 drivers minimum, 20 maximum!
- Friday 2 pm 'til 10 pm
- Saturday 10 am 'til 10 pm
- Please be on time, otherwise your race will be shortened to ensure smooth running of the centre.