Deep in the heart of the countryside, on an abandoned industrial estate near Birmingham, Farmers have reported unusual losses of livestock, and missing person reports are flooding the local papers. Rumours surfaced of a Special Ops team disappearing 24 months ago - the only clues left were a garbled radio message, and a mangled corpse. Recent sightings have placed the creatures around a pharmaceutical development facility and it is believed that the pack of ‘Wolfmen’ are using the cover provided by criminally insane test subjects to hunt their prey – YOU!
Put simply - it's your turn to step up where others have failed: Take on the werewolf and try to outwit this fierce, cunning, intelligent predator.
This is a Late Evening Event. You can opt to stay over, but this is an added extra for larger groups.
You will arrive on-site at 2000hrs. You'll undergo a safety briefing and get kitted up. If it's wet, you'll get waterproofs.
You'll then receive a crash course in basic military training - procedures and weapons training that'll save your life (hopefully...)
Then, head out into the Parasol Research Facility where the last sightings of the creatures occurred - don't expect to all come back alive.
If you do survive, the real challenge begins - the wolves attack your fortified position whilst using the escaped Parasol Research test subjects as distractions.
Warning: Chances of survival are slim.
The event will finish at about 23:30 - at which point you'll need to make your way home. If you're still alive, that is.
- Dress in robust outdoor clothing with appropriate footwear.
- To be relatively fit - you'll need to run (away) and crawl.
- You must not be intoxicated before starting this event. Anyone deemed to be intoxicated will not be allowed to participate and will not be offered a refund
- You must not bring alcohol on site, beer/cider/wine will be available for purchase after the event.
- Accommodation in military-style camp beds is an optional extra. It is very basic accommodation, so please bring a sleeping bag and a washkit. Stag packs can be purchased for £10 extra, and include 2 crates of lager and assorted snacks.If you decide on this, please bring a sleeping bag and washkit.
- If you don't have a sleeping bag, you can hire one onsite for £10pp.
- We need to stress that there is no photography or spectators allowed at the event.