WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
We know that not all hen parties have to be entirely boozy, featuring phallic straws and blow up dolls, so if you're after something a touch more relaxing then why not treat your bride to be and her favourite girls to a yoga 'zen' do?
Try out the downward facing dog and lotus postures as you stretch and tone your body in ways you never thought possible. Engage your mind, body and soul as you take part in this fun class suitable for all groups and abilities. It's also a great ice-breaking experience for groups that may just be getting to know each other.
Our lovely experienced and qualified instructor will ensure that the class is both active and relaxing. To top it off, you will finish your session with a delicious detox tea and healthy snack leaving you completely refreshed, revived and rejuvenated!
- Opening meditation and breathing exercise
- Yoga flow session
- Partner games (balancing and stretching)
- Final relaxation
- Detox tea and healthy snack
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please allow 2 hours for this session
- Morning, afternoon and evening sessions available, please let your account manager know your preference
- Max group size is 24 pax
- Please be aware that there are no changing rooms or showers available on site so arrive dressed and ready for the session
- It is suggested you wear gym gear e.g. leggings, sports top. You will also be barefoot during the session