Experience a show like no other in London! The year is 1529 and culture has never been so riotous!
Centrally located in the beautiful and historic setting alongside the River Thames, join Henry VIII
and his court at this most royal of banquets and enjoy a four course feast with beer and wine brought to your table throughout the meal by our dancing wenches.
Marvel at the spectacle of medieval styled entertainment playing out before your eyes as knights, troubadours, contortionists, magicians, jugglers, minstrels and medieval tumblers all play their part in transporting you to merry olde England in this hugely entertaining dinner theatre experience.
Each evening during the banquet the knights assemble to preserve the history of this ancient rite with an elaborate display of sword-fighting.
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, paté and fresh salad. Served with bread.
- Soup made with vegetables & cream and sprinkled with fresh herbs.
- Cauldron of roast chicken covered honey and barbecue sauce with a dish of fresh market vegetables tossed in butter, with roast potatoes and garlic and herbs- Buttery flan with fresh strawberries, cream and a rich glaze.
- A buttery flan base covered with crème Parisian topped with fresh strawberries and finished with a rich strawberry glaze
(Vegetarian options available - just ask)
- Four course Medieval dinner.
- Unlimited wine or beer with meal.
- 500 capacity dining hall.
- Over two hours of live entertainment.
- Dancing/music until late.
- Approx 3.5 hours. Doors open at 7.15pm and the evening starts at 8pm.
Why not add some dance lessons?
For an additional cost you can arrive before the banquet starts and spend an hour learning Renaissance dancing, complete with costumes that you can then wear that evening at the feast. Please ask for details.
- Costumes can be hired on the night for £8pp.