There's more to cocktail making than just throwing a few spirits in a glass and sticking an umbrella in the top. Mixology is an art - get it right and you can create delicious concoctions which dance on your tongue and slide down your throat like liquid magic, get it wrong and you'll be pulling faces like a bartender chewing barbed wire.
- Champagne reception
- Lessons from an experienced mixologist
- Make and drink one classic long drink eg: Mojito
- Make and drink one classic martini eg: Cosmopolitan
- Make and drink one shot
To show off your newly acquired knowledge you'll be split into two/three teams and each team will create their very own cocktail and the winning team will receive a champagne cocktail!
You'll have a reserved area in the bar where you can enjoy all the cocktails you have made and dance away to your heart's content, leaving with skills that'll have all your friends licking their lips and pushing you towards the drinks cabinet.
Classes available at:
- Between 1pm and 5:30pm depending on venue.
- 1.5 hours with the choice of staying in the bar/club after