Speak to our hen Experts
Please add your details to save your 'IDEAS'
and receive more information.
OR just complete the form, and we'll create a
customised quote for your requirements.
Add a few more details
Please add in a few more details,
to tell us more about your event.
Adding some notes will also help us create
perfect options for your event.
4* Central Hotel
With some of the most famous landmarks in the city - nay, the world - right on your doorstep, this truly is London living at its most luxurious. From the giant revolving doors, to the cavernous ultra-stylish foyer, you will be awestruck from the get-go.
- twin rooms with all necessary mod cons
- 5* fine-dining restaurant, bar and night club
- Iron and board in each room
- Hairdryer in each room
- Located opposite Hyde Park
Even if it is a particularly busy weekend and you are booking at short notice, we should nearly always be able to get you beds at this hotel. However, if for some reason space is not available we have a range of excellent alternatives. Please note though that we do book our best rooms out on a ‘first come, first served' basis.
Rooms will be twin share unless otherwise advised
Price does not include breakfast - this can be added at an additional cost.
Check in from 2pm. Check out by 12pm
There's nothing like a stylish bar for a great night out on a hen weekend - so why not make it special and go to four!? London's reputation for being the biggest party city in the UK means there's tons of venues to choose from - well,
Unlike Joe Public who has to stand outside in the crush waiting to get let in, you'll be on the guest list so you won't waste any valuable party time. The bars are always heaving with revellers on the weekend and we guarantee they'll be a veritable feast of hunky eye candy.
- Entry to four of the city's most stylish party bars.
- Sway Bar - Entry Before 11pm
- Foundation Bar - Entry before 11pm
- Ruby Blue - Entry before 11pm
- Tiger Tiger - Entry before 11pm
- This is not a guided pub crawl where you have to play follow the leader all night. We'll supply you with a map and directions to where the night spots are and when you turn up you'll just need to state your name. Too easy.
- If you're not in the venues by the specified times, you may be charged an additional entry fee.
A male stripper at your hen party? So 2008. Many brides-to-be are shunning the pre-wedding tradition of the disrobing, fake fireman in favour of life-drawing classes with a very handsome and very naked young chap to doodle.
Combine the drawing with drinks and hilarity to guarantee a massive one for your hen party (no pun intended).
One male model and a tutor. In some cases they will be the same person
The classes are held at various venues around the City Centre. Some venues are licensed bars and some aren't. Where there isn't a bar, groups will be able to bring their own drinks.
79 Wells St
London W1T 3QN
TEL 020 7299 1831