We all know that Liverpool is a place that is well known for being extremely exciting and vibrant; which makes it perfect for a hen party. The Beatles came from here yet it has so much more to offer. Liverpool is becoming more and more popular with people that are looking to have a weekend that they will never want to forget – like a hen party!
Liverpool is an extremely busy town and the transport is efficient. Buses will cost £3.30 for a day travel pass. Or take a cab home after a great hen night out.
Must See/Must Do:
• Take a trip to one of the many free museums in Liverpool
• Check out the places where The Beatles stayed, recorded and played
• Go to the home ground of Liverpool Football Club and watch a game
• Get involved with the Festival that takes place on Mathew Street which lasts for six days; a great hen party attraction
• Go down to Southport and get some beach action
History and Culture:
Liverpool was a hub of the Industrial Revolution and in the 19th century around 40% of world trade passed through the port in Liverpool.
The Cavern Quarter has the best shops, the best products and of course the best prices as well. There are plenty of things to see and do along the way as well, so everyone is happy on your Liverpool Hen Weekend.
When it comes to Liverpool, the night life is really where it's at. If your hen night is at the right time and you can get to the popular club Nation on the right night, you can still attend one of their famous Cream club nights.
Eating & Drinking:
There are plenty of places to eat and drink throughout Liverpool regardless of the budget in question. There are plenty of pub grub style places to take advantage of and plenty of alfresco restaurants available as well. No one will go hungry on your hen weekend in Liverpool.