Experience the definition of the ‘great outdoors’ by taking part in a pony trek and witnessing the stunning Welsh countryside. This spectacular farmyard site in the Ceiriog Valley lies just south and parallel to the scenic Vale of Llangollen. The horses your group will ride have been used in a number of major films, including the Sean Connery & Richard Gere film ‘First Knight’. An ideal spot to bring your stag party, this area of the UK also features paintball, karting and hovercraft racing centres that will add as much excitement as you need for your big weekend.
Price based on 1 hour: A compact trek throughout scenic countryside.
A qualified instructor will be on hand to teach your group about the correct handling of the horses. After that it’s time to saddle up and explore the scenic countryside. If the instructor is confident in your horse riding skills than your group may be led in a swift canter on these magnificent animals.
Other packages available are below...
- 2 hours: A similar trek that involves reaching the top of a mountain.
- Full day: An extensive trek that covers a diverse range of terrain.
- Only runs from end of April until October
- Safety equipment provided.
- There is a pub nearby that serves lunch.
- Up to 15 people can ride at once; no minimum group size.
- There are a variety of horses to suit all sizes and abilities.