So why would you want to book with Chillisauce?
Below are some reasons that you may want to consider before booking your event and explain why over 80,000 people will go on a Chillisauce organised event this year.
1. Our customers love us!
The proof is in the pudding as they say - we have hundreds of personal testimonials to show what people think of our services.
2. We are a member of a number of Trade Associations
Chillisauce Ltd is a member of Eventia, the Events Industry Association that promotes the highest standards of professionalism and best practice amongst its members. As a member we comply with a strict Code of Practice that includes the following undertakings:
Chillisauce has Public Liability Insurance of £5 million.
- Operation of all events in compliance with pertaining statutory, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Administration of client funds with complete financial probity and in accordance with all relevant legal requirements and appropriate best practices.
- Adoption of a high level of business ethics in dealings with clients, suppliers and other members.
3. Total Customisation
Unlike other companies, everything we do is totally customised to meet your exact needs. All our quotes contain an extremely high level of detail about everything that will be included in your package, so you know exactly what you are paying for.
4. We only use the very best suppliers and we test them out!!
We only use the very best suppliers in any one area. There are a minefield of suppliers out there all offering similar types of activities and they vary in quality. We refuse point blank to work with suppliers who provide sub-standard quality activities, cannot provide valid insurance documentation, or are just plain miserable gits! There are numerous other companies out there who will simply put you wherever makes them the most money. With us, at the end of the day you get what you pay for!!
5. Blue Chip Clients
In the past year we have organised events for Price Waterhouse Coopers, Coca Cola, HSBC, Barclays, Deloitte & Touche, Goldman Sachs, Arcadia Group and many other blue chip clients.