Communicate your company’s message with impact through your employees (literally!) by creating a logo, message or product name - using your people.
This is a fun, memorable experience for everybody involved, designed to value employees by showing that everybody counts. Your company will own the professional photos taken on the day, which can then be used in a variety of ways after the event, such as:
· in marketing materials, e.g. on websites, in newsletters and brochures.
· the photo can be printed on a large canvas and put up in the office, which will be a talking point with staff and visitors
· used as an innovative way to send a powerful message to potential and existing customers about new product
Most importantly, it’s great to get everybody together and for boosting team morale.
A professional event team will run the day, ensuring that every part runs smoothly, so you’ll only get praise for organising a successful large-scale event.
This event is a bespoke option, which can be adapted in many ways to suit your objectives. Typically, the event starts with the group being divided into teams to complete creative tasks to earn canvases, paints and tools. Participants then paint they’re canvas based on a smaller blueprint provided by the event managers.
Then everybody heads outside and under the guidance from the event team, everybody works together to create the enormous desired shape. Once in poisition, everybody then lifts the canvases above them and professional photos are taken from a helicopter that flies above.
There will be a space in the helicopter for a guest to see the mass formation of people from the sky, ideal for the owner of the company (and extra spaces are available for others at an additional cost). However don't think that those in the helicopter will just be enjoying the views, it'll be their job to direct people on the ground.
We recommend that the actual picture should be kept a surprise until the end of the event where the photos could be revealed to everybody.
· Professional Instructors and crew
· Full Event Management
· All tools and equipment
· Team challenges
· Public Liability Insurance
· 1 Aircraft: Bell 206 Jet Ranger for 1 Hour – seat 4 passengers (1 hour being enough to take the picture)
2.5 - 3hours
There is a minimum number of 60 people for this event.