Lord Devon's Demise
A high energy, high impact learning experience; Teams role-play as representatives of Scotland Yard in order to solve a crime. Lord Devon's Demise focuses on process management and communication. The program introduces seven key principles for running an effective, results-focused meeting and presents a process to quickly gather, evaluate and organize information. The program impacts team dynamics by highlighting the value of a leader, encouraging input from all individuals and demonstrating that shared understanding leads to enhanced productivity.
As representatives of Scotland Yard, participants in Lord Devon's Demise work on a realistic crime scene investigation set at a grand English estate. The intense, information-rich environment forces participants and teams to share, evaluate and organize an abundance of information in a short time frame, using the tools provided. They have the opportunity to hone their abilities in a hectic fact-finding mission that challenges even the most organized and detailed investigator.
• Improved time management
• Respond quickly and efficiently to change
• Improved teamwork
• Conduct effective and productive meetings
• Improved communication skills
• Maximising productivity
• Greater productivity
• Improves team strategic planning and utilisation
• Effective communication
• Improve decision making process
• Better information management
• Rapidly and accurately implement new processes
• Improved judgement
• Suitable for groups of 12-2,000 + participants
• Teams of 4-5 participants
• 3-4 hours per session
• Suitable for cross-functional and intact teams at all levels
• Ideal for use in both conference and training settings
• Words can't give Gold of the Desert Kings justice. It is something you ‘have to experience to fully appreciate'. We are therefore happy to offer a demonstration to your company before you book.