Comic Connections is a creative experience, which encourages communication throughout the whole team.
The challenge tackles important company issues with an injection of creativity and humour. Although everyone starts in smaller teams, the challenge will result in the whole group pulling together in the same direction.
• To improve decision making in a large group
• To understanding the importance of creativity at work
• To promote team discussion, brainstorming and negotiation
• To address company issues in a fun environment
How it works:
Each team is supplied with a large board with the outline of a cartoon. Each team has a different piece of the cartoon strip to paint.
They must also:
• Add words and text
• Include a given topic
• Follow the company theme
• Include company personnel or gossip!
Finally, the whole group needs to make sure that the completed panels fit together correctly to create an impressive company comic strip. Each team presents their part of the comic strip resulting in an hilarious finale.
• Event Management
• Experience instructors and facilitators
• Team kits & equipment
• £2 Million Public Liability
• Disposable aprons and table covers
• Art Materials
• Large cartoon panels and easels
• Display boards for final comic strip to be presented