The Office is Currently Closed
Please add your details to save your 'IDEAS'
and receive more information.
OR just complete the form, and we'll create a
customised quote for your requirements.
Add a few more details
Please add in a few more details,
to tell us more about your event.
Adding some notes will also help us create
perfect options for your event.
OverviewFancy a restaurant with a twist ... or in this case a hook? The ceiling is a spider web of tiny sparkling lights giving the appearance of a starlit sky. There are palm trees, old cannons, shipwrecked brandy barrels, a screen showing pirate movies, a full-size shark's head coming out of the wall and even a four foot tall guitar-playing monkey in full pirate regalia.
Included- Choice of starter, including Seafood Caribbean Cocktail, Garlic Mushrooms, Saucy Back Ribs.- Choice of main, including, Rump Steak, Hog Steak, Cajun Chicken, Rich Vegetable Lasagna, Vegetable Burger, Tuna Loin, Swordfish Steak.- Choice of dessert, including Banoffee Pie, Baileys Cheesecake , Chocolate Fudge Gateaux.Notes- Please note that this menu may be subject to change.- Unruly behaviour may result in you walking the plank!
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NIGHT
Sometimes, instead of a big 3 course meal we just need a little something to fill the hole and get you through until you go to the kebab shop on your way home.
- Pizza or burger
- Small house wine, bottle of peroni or soft drink
- The Vodka Pizza
- Moroccan Bean
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY
The best way to bond with the ladies and catch up on old times has to be over a cocktail. Learn how to make your favourite cocktail on your special weekend with the ladies and make memories to last a lifetime to recipes you will treasure for a lifetime.
Start the night off with a welcome cocktail before learning what all of the gismos behind the bar are for and how they all came about. You will then shake, muddle and strain your way through a range of cocktails. We have even added in some canapés to help enhance the taste of the cocktails.
- 90 minute cocktail master class
- Welcome cocktail
- Three demo cocktails to pass around and try
- Four canapés to enhance the taste of the cocktails
- 3 course meal
- History of cocktails, bar tools, products
- Choose and create up to two cocktails
- Certificate of participation
- Vodka flavour train
- Cocktail shaker for hen
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- See below the menu for the three course meal. Please note this is subject to change.
- The venue will call you directly to get your groups' pre order
Classic nachos (V) (GF)
Grilled lemon & garlic chicken (GF)
Oaky Smoky Houmus (V) (GF)
Chicken katsu curry
Margherita pizza (V)
King prawn and chorizo flatbread
Mac 'n' cheese (V)
Grilled Rump Steak (£3 supplement to be paid on arrival)
Vanilla Ice cream
- Please note that during the Christmas season (last weekend in November - end of December) the 3 course meal will change, please ask your account manager for more details.
79 Wells St
London W1T 3QN
TEL 020 7299 1831