If the groom's getting his ear chewed off by the missus-to-be about important things like what colour icing should be on the third tier of the wedding cake, chances are he may be in need of some peace and quiet. With a brilliant session of deep sea fishing, all he'll be hearing will be the waves gently lapping against the boat, cold tinnies being cracked open and the occasional jibe from his mates about why he's going and doing a stupid thing like getting married. Relaxing and a hell of a lot of fun, lucky punters will be coming away from this great activity with their dinner. And just wait until the inevitable 'one that got away' stories start pouring out once you're at the pub later on…
Fully licensed and insured Lochin 33 with 430hp and a rain canopy.
Groups will meet at Newquay Harbour before hopping aboard the boat and taking off on their deep sea fishing adventure. All the equipment and bait is supplied, so all you have to do is bring the booze and snacks. The boat will head out at least 3 miles and the skipper will find the most advantageous spots for you to fish. Expect to catch a wide range of fish including Pollock, Breem, Ling and Conga.
- All fishing equipment including tackle, rod and bait
- 4 hour half day session: 10 am-2 pm or 2 pm-6 pm
- 8 hour full day session: 9.30 am-5.30 pm
- Please get to the meeting point at least 20-30 minutes before departure.
- The activity is weather dependant.
- Groups can bring whatever they want to eat or drink.
- Bring warm clothes and/or waterproofs.
- Time permitting, the fish caught can be cleaned ready for a BBQ!