Speak to our activity Experts
Please add your details to save your 'IDEAS'
and receive more information.
OR just complete the form, and we'll create a
customised quote for your requirements.
Add a few more details
Please add in a few more details,
to tell us more about your event.
Adding some notes will also help us create
perfect options for your event.
From the UK's premier outdoor activity provider, take a rafting trip with a difference in the heart of England. As well as the world famous iron bridge that crosses this river, the downstream adventure takes in one of the most beautiful river valleys in the UK.
After a short safety brief from the qualified instructors you'll be on the water experiencing the river in all its magnificence.
You'll cruise under the Iron bridge and through the wooded gorge, then under the newest bridge, the Freebridge. The trip then takes you through the rapids at Jackfield, which have played host to many canoeing events and in the past have been a training ground for top international and Olympic canoeists! With plenty more cool sights and testing rapids on your adventure, you can't fail to have a good time!
You will need swimwear to go under your wetsuit, old footwear that's going to get wet, and a towel.
- This venue is suitable for all-comers as it is designed to allow gentle or more exciting routes depending on group type. The amount of rain also affects the type of session you will get but the experienced instructors will ensure you have a great and safe time.
- All the equipment is provided including Cags, Buoyancy aids, Helmets, and waterproof trousers, but you will need to provide a pair of trainers you can get wet, or a pair of wet-boots.
- Weight limits apply (Maximum of 20 stone).
- No prior experience required, just a sense of adventure and fun.
- Remember to bring additional dry clothing - and don't forget your towel!
- The River Severn is not dependent on Dam releases as other British venues are, unlike other centres they do not cancel at short notice due to no water releases.
The trip last between one to one and a half hours depending on river levels. Including the safety brief you will be with them for approximately 2 hours. You need to arrive 30 minutes before, to fill out forms. ARRIVAL TIMES ARE: 9:00AM, 10:00AM, 1:00 AND 2:00PM.
Overview:Every well put together weekend has to have that destination nightspot as the pinnacle for the groups’ celebrations. However, finding the right kind of nightclub and getting your group in can be notoriously tricky and can sometimes take the edge off an otherwise great weekend.
Notes:Entry is subject to sobriety. Any unnecessary swaying or wisecracks and the bouncers will send you on your way.
79 Wells St
London W1T 3QN
TEL 020 7299 1831