You won’t have to worry about searching high and low for somewhere that can take a large group because we have just the place! This rustic, family run restaurant boasts some of the finest Italian food in the city of Bristol.
- Choice of starter, including Pan-seared Cornish scallops, Beef Carpaccio, Fried goat cheese with caramelized onion, Fresh cooked asparagus wrapped with pancetta.
- Choice of mains, including Tiger prawns in garlic butter, Sausages in spicy salsa, Spaghetti meatballs in tomato sauce, Tagliatelle carbonara, Marinated loin of pork in wild mushroom sauce, Chicken wrapped with pancetta in a leek & blue cheese sauce.
- Garlic bread to share.
- Dessert selection from the blackboard.
- This is a BYO wine restaurant, so feel free to bring along your favourite bottled wines and the waiters will make sure they stay chilled for you. There is a £2.50 corkage per bottle and 10% service charge payable on the night.
- The restaurant ask for a £5 per head cover charge for reservations - this comes off of your final bill. In the event of a no-show, this is non-refundable.
- Please be aware that the menu may be subject to change.