Speak to our activity Experts
Please add your details to save your 'IDEAS'
and receive more information.
OR just complete the form, and we'll create a
customised quote for your requirements.
Add a few more details
Please add in a few more details,
to tell us more about your event.
Adding some notes will also help us create
perfect options for your event.
Skip the hassle of finding your own way around a strange city to the hotel. Our Airport Shuttle service will meet your flight and take you where you need to go. You just have to provide us with details of your flights.
A one way trip from or to the airport takes approximately 30 minutes, depending on traffic.
- A guide will greet you with the bus on arrival
- Strippers can be arranged for a welcome show on the bus
- Please be aware airport transfers are based on one pick up and drop off for the group. If you have people arriving on different flights and require multiple pickups, this can be arranged but at an additional cost.
Before you write the idea of doing a cocktail club tour off, consider this: Bratislavan women are more likely to be found sipping on a poncy cocktail in a nice club rather than chugging down pints in a dingy pub.
- A visit to up to three cocktail bars popular among Bratislava's beautiful young women. Live music and karaoke are subject to availability.
- 1 long drink each.
- At least two female guides.
Approximately 3 hours. Starting time usually 9 pm.
- Takes place in the city centre, so easily done on foot.
- Minimum group of 6.
- Venues have the right to refuse admittance if you're hammered, so be on your best behaviour!
Bungee jumping with a difference! A double safety system ensures that when you 'walk the plank' and leap into the abyss at the end of a 25 metre long rope,
- Public Transportation and a female guide
- Instructor and all safety equipment
Allow approximately half a day for this event.
- Minimum 8; no maximum.
- Venue located 1km from city centre. Open from 10am to 5pm.
- Available from May to September.
- Drinking not allowed before the event.
OverviewA menagerie of pork, beef and chicken dishes, delicious dumplings and soups, a dinner of Slovakian cuisine is a delectable precursor to a booze heavy evening. You will be tucking into some mighty fine grub in a top eatery in the centre of Bratislava.
Note: - Minimum group of 6.- Please be aware that the menu may be subject to change.
79 Wells St
London W1T 3QN
TEL 020 7299 1831